-I just know I'm not the only one that was afraid of farting when it came time to go to a college interview (that scene in Stepbrothers when Dale went for a job interview and farted for 12 seconds didn't help any.) I was afraid I was going to let out the worst kind of fart: the kind that comes from deep within the colon and shoots out your asshole like a bullet out of a machine gun, and exits your body in several installments (with breaks between the sounds) and doesn't stop until your exhausted anus starts to tingle a bit. That kind of fart.
-The Slippery Nipple is both my favorite kind of drink and my favorite kind of nipple.
-I often wonder if a man with three dicks would have trouble walking. 'Cause would the three dicks bounce back and forth in his pants? Would they stay in place? If they stayed in place would they feel miserable? Would they just bounce off of each other continuously like those Newton's cradle office toys with the balls that bounce back and forth? Would he have six balls to go with the three dicks?
-My physics teacher Mr. DeNicolo was heartbroken when one of his students stole his “That was easy,” button off his desk. He never found out who it was, but whoever found it and pocketed it surely thought “That was not difficult.” Y'know, there's irony.
No comments:
Post a Comment