Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jokes About Georgia and Other Things.

  • I have mixed feelings towards teenagers. You might be thinking “Dude, how can you say that? You're a teenager.” … I have mixed feelings towards teenagers.


  • I love jean shorts so so much and forget the tons of haters of them. It's okay that I wear jean shorts. If they were lederhosen or bun-huggers it'd be a goddamn issue but they're not. I will continue to rock them and they will continue to be comfortable. Thanks.


  • Georgia, or at least large parts of Georgia, have had some extremely racist incidents and scandals. Honestly, the only thing I want to do with Georgia is when I open a word document, scroll through fonts, and pick Georgia as the typesetting. Otherwise? Gross.


  • It's a shame Georgia is the way it is... because they have an entire state full or really good peaches! It's a shame they don't have a state full of really good people. Oh, Georgia. You were so close. Peaches and people are only five letters different from each other... so close...and yet so far...


  • I have to be careful with the word “good.” One time during a discussion in my high school AP American Studiesi class I called a Toni Morrison book “good.” It was about a runaway slave. I called a book about a runaway slave “good.” Think about that. So glad a few seconds after I caught myself and corrected myself with “well written.” You have to be careful about that shit. Seriously.


i = Man, that American Studies class was just full of some pretty damn cool people... just wanted to say that that was fun.


This below part is only partly true. I used to have a pet rock but none of the rest is true. Anyway...

  • I used to have a pet rock. It had giant, plastic googly eyes and a big painted mouth and... well, the details aren't important. I'll spare you the details. Although it did have a name that rhymed with “Locksy.” Okay, Roxie. I said it. I used to have a pet rock named Roxie. I don't remember much about Roxie. I think it was because Roxie spoke so little. That was one shy fucking rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment