Monday, June 24, 2013

NEW SH*T

Jokes:


- "Keep on keepin' on," is a great saying despite being in a David Spade movie. I think the man's brilliant but his movie career is not for me.


- I love meeting someone with a name no one uses any more. Ya know? I mean Sally, Marsha, or Abigale. With an “E.” That's very important.


- I know a girl that put a serious dent in her college tuition through Piggy banks. Never underestimate those things... despite the fact part of their name is “piggy.”


Thoughts on the subject of shame:


I'm ashamed of me for going too far with honesty, going too far with jokes, having perverted thoughts, for having gossiped, for not living up to my potential, for saying things that are humorless, for saying things that are cruel, for saying things that are awkward, for having once tried to talk about armpit hair for an extended period of time to my closest friends, for trying and failing to start sing-a-longs of “row, row, row your boat,” as well as other strange songs somewhat recently, but most of all for spending time on the Nintendo DS injuries forum. Especially since it was the subcategory “neck cramps.” I've spent too much time there. Mixed results in terms of  impressive, right?


Shame regarding smarty-pants' at parties:


I've been to many parties and now I understand it's inevitable to see multiple people find themselves very drunk and doing something vaguely, subtly sexual.


I find it incredibly funny when the really intelligent people at the parties get drunk. It's the really intelligent people when drunk that do the vaguely, subtly sexual things at parties.


Dumb people-- in my experiences-- have no problem getting near naked, naked, or fulfilling actions while naked.


In my experiences I've seen the smartest girl at the party adjusts her shirt just so to have some cleavage showing in my direction and say hi. They then proceed to do so in the direction of every man at the party.


I've seen that at least three times. I promise.


It could be well over that.


That's the funny thing about really intelligent people doing something sexual. I love that; not the cleavage (that too) but the attitude behind that whole thing. Like, many-a-times I've seen really intelligent girls at parties that drink to the point of alcohol poisoning just so that they could have a quarter-of-an-inch more boob showing than usual. It's something. That astounds me still. It's 100% true of men too! I don't mean to be sexist. Women are the most mistreated group in the planet. Still, it's an astounding and fascinating thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment