– There's no one right way to live but if the way you're doing it involves anime, classic rock, or dressing up in costumes when it's not Halloween I feel like you're doing it really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY wrong.
- Sometimes I think I might be the biggest sissy in the galaxy. I've played violin for close to a decade, I never play sports, and my idea of a night well spent involves NPR podcasts and writing silly things about either my mom or things that smell awful. Although I don't know for sure that I'm the biggest sissy in the galaxy... because we still don't know if there's life outside of Earth. Who knows, maybe there's a martian species that spends all of it's time doing the crossword puzzles in People magazine, comparing the aesthetic pleasure of different kinds of flowers, and constantly complaining about their butts hurting. Those people would be the biggest sissies in the galaxy.
And now...
A Play You Won't Understand Because It's Nearly All 1940's Slang
JAMES: Hi-de-ho Donald.
DONALD: Hi-de-ho James.
JAMES: What's buzzin' cousin?
DONALD: I'm still tickling the ivories James.
JAMES: Now you're cooking with gas ya Hostess cake.
DONALD: We're talking pennies from heaven James!
JAMES: Well aren't you the biggest grandstand. It's just as well with a doll dizzy fathead like yourself, moving left and right with your sharecrop.
DONALD: Don't snap your cap James.
JAMES: Don, that share crop will be gone with the wind by tomorrow and you'll have to pass the buck for it!
DONALD: Don't flip your wig chrome-dome. She's a ducky shincracker if I've ever seen one.
JAMES: Killer diller geezer. Isn't she khaki wacky though?
DONALD: Hey, It's above my pay grade. I don't think so.
JAMES: As long as she's frying the hen fruit and ain't all fuddy duddy. Get that sugar rationed.
DONALD: Will do.
(Curtain)
No comments:
Post a Comment