Sunday, February 10, 2013

NEW SH*T

- Y'know, there's this lady Katherine Mansfield says:




“Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others.”




Now I'm not sure I risk anything, but I have a friend... that shoplifts. So I think that... it works out in general.




- You're in the right place, reader.




I think this computer with this blog on it is the most exciting place in the country... besides Times Square. Also, the night clubs of Miami.




- There aren't a lotta words or phrases like “murder” where it's “murder,” spelled forward and it also makes sense backwards: murder is “red rum,” backwards.




Like “cum on my tits,” forward is “cum on my tits,” but “cum on my tits backwards,” is “stit ym no muc.” Doesn't make sense, ya know?



- I had this catastrophe happen when I was young; can't thinking about it;




so, like everyone in my math class, when I was young, was taking their calculators together and putting in 8008135, turned them upside down, and it spelled “BOOBIES;”




oh everyone cracked up together...




and I wanted to be included; I wanted to be included desperately.




It was so embarrassing, though, I went up to my classmates with my calculator, but I put the wrong numbers in, so when I went to my classmates and turned my calculator upside down and it didn't say “BOOBIES,” …




it said...




“CUNT.”




It was humiliating. I didn't fit in at all, ya know? Painful.





- For lunch today I had four delicious things on my plate: a banana, a piece of pizza, a salad, and some rice. It was a fearsome foursome.





I don't want to use the word “prophet,” for myself... but... I do tell it like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment