- The funniest thing
I've ever heard
was a guy having
very noisy, violent diarrhea in the bathroom of my synagogue
(where I was blowing
my nose)
on Yom Kippur.
Funniest thing... is
all.
- I think walks are
always a good idea.
They're good for
your mood and heart and...
Once I was walking
around my family's apartment building complex
and I noticed a lady
stuck on the roof of the building next to my family's and I helped
her down...
(She just wanted to
see if she could get up there and fool around, by the way; it's not
like one of those unending-misery-leading-to-a-rooftop situations.)
and she called me
her “knight in shining armor."
It was cool.
- I spent mornings
and afternoons in daycares throughout elementary school.
I would have
preferred to spend that time at home instead of in the daycares
but I had to be
somewhere while my mother worked and there were girls that were also
eight years old for the flirting with.
- Alec Baldwin says
when acting one should never duplicate their work. Fortunately, I've
only duplicated my urinary tract-ing work; which is asimilar.
- 100% true story: I
met Robert Downey Sr. Iron man's Dad. You would think the guy that
helped birth Iron Man would have some crazy stories but he's
spent his life making weird movies and hiring babysitters.
- I've never had the
luxury of tons of money to blow or the luxury of lots of privacy but
I have had the luxury of spare time for all my life. Seeing that I
used a lot of that spare time to play Paper Mario it's been a luxury
well spent.
- I have a Grandpa
that grew up in Germany and became an expert on pigs.
Apparently, if pigs
are healthy they have curly tails.
Just like Jews!
No comments:
Post a Comment