Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NEW SH*T

- If you saw an actual camel's toe could you nickname that “exposed labia cleft?”



- The word “gross,” is often found before income and after a whiff of sitting in a room with me after a Gourdita supreme.



- Periwinkle.



- Yesterday, Medusa herself knew no ugliness like the way my hair was sticking up once out of bed. 



To say I looked like Albert Einstein? Understatement.



- What's the deal with blinking? Are we for it or are we against it? Is it voluntary or no?



I'm pretty sure I've been doing blinking wrong for the past 19 years.



I read somewhere that looking at another persons face can get exhausting quickly...



because there's so much to take note of between eyebrows, eyes, and those muscles next to your nose.



I'm pretty sure that's true is all.



And ya know if you really think about all the muscles in a human face... ya know... yuck.



- By the way, Kierkegaard wrote of a human being's “dizziness of freedom,” basically from having the choice to do good or be destructive and self-destructive.



I've had that dizziness feeling myself...



but it wasn't as deep as Kierkegaard's...



my dizziness came from that I had just hopped up of a merry-go-round so...



- Only a fool villifies another man.



There's just no so such thing as a person that's pure, unchangeable evil... that I've seen.



Oh, except Atilla the Hun.



I've read that one time “the Roman Empire was paying [Atilla the Hun] to keep him from attacking and all Attila did with the gold was melt it down for armor for his men and horses.”



Dick move, Mr. Hun. Dick move.


No comments:

Post a Comment