Friday, November 23, 2012

NEW SH*T

- Clay 'Belly-Achin'! … the 1940s version of Clay Aiken.



- You ever fall flat on your ass and slide down three flights of stairs? Happened to me once. I have a good excuse, though: it was Winter and... I was drunk.



No, but seriously... it was Winter.



- I wonder how it would go if an arsonist fell in love with a firefighter.



- No person is one thing. Like this past Halloween I was a sexy pumpkin...



but I was a sexy pumpkin wearing some very intellectual glasses.



Yeah...



So... a freak by the water cooler and in the bed.



I was one business-savvy pumpkin, I'll tell ya.



- It's a very unsubtle thing that you'll see: that people that cherish their friends and family do better in terms of health, social success, and general well-being and having success.



The New York Times put out an article a month ago called “The Island Where People Forget to Die.”



On the island of Ikaria-- by Greece-- the people nap constantly, pay no attention to clocks, have less depression and alzheimers than Americans, the citizens don't worry about money, and the citizens insist things like “It's not a 'me' place. It's an 'us,' place.”



This island has an outstanding amount of people over 100 years old.



It's because of their dynamic social structure where there is no such thing as a loner.



Also, it helps that they drink crazy herbal teas all day.



So, I've been looking at all kinds of teas lately. That's what's been on my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment