Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NEW SH*T

-“Shape up or ship out, mister!” - Moms and only Moms


-The bus driving away before I can hop on it dovetails nicely with my whim for a stroll.


Also, re: that bus driver... what a dick.


- Hesitation is for children and fools. When I want a snack I eat one.


- The other day I saw the words "DON'T LITTER," branded into a rubber trashcan. It was the first time a trashcan had a bone to pick with me.


So... ya know... it's a hard knock life.


-  The fact that I thought "What century was this written in?" about my History textbook can't be great.


- Regarding the service sector of the U.S... do... do whores count?


- A Sketch:


People in a Relationship in an Argument


PARTNER 1: Well, if you think they're so hot why don't you divorce me and marry them!


PARTNER 2: Take it easy. I'm not even that attracted to that person.


PARTNER 1: “Not even”?! How about zero percent attracted to them?! How about zero?!


PARTNER 2: C'mon now. Let's not make liars out of the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment