Saturday, November 3, 2012

NEW SH*T

-“Stayin' Alive,” is my favorite fuckin' song to eat vitamins to. - A health nut



- “Vitamins or else it's kaput!” - A health nut



- “Vitamins! Vitamins! Vitamins!” - A health nut



- KFC is the patron saint of farts.



- As a little kid I loved nothing more than to watch Secret Squirrel. That cartoon had this one episode called “Squiddly Diddly,” that competed with nothing, other than that other episode of that show “Winsome Witch.”



- Being a radio host-- and I think broadcasting yourself in general-- is a substantial thing to do in my book. It can be very selfish or very not. You risk seething hatred from the masses when you broadcast yourself and radio hosts are doing that everywhere to entertain, delight, and keep company for all and also money. But still. To hosts and broadcasters everywhere I say: rock and roll, baby.



- I know intimately that a lot of stand-up comedians really love “coke and whores,” and  insist the two go together.



Like strawberries and rhubarb.



Like chips and dip.



Like Laverne and Shirley.

No comments:

Post a Comment