Monday, March 11, 2013

NEW SH*T

A sketch:



MAN: Doctor! Doctor! I've been attacked by a Rhino! I'm losing a lot of blood! If you don't do something quick... I don't think I'll live!



DOCTOR: Not with that attitude, you won't! "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." Winston Churchill.



Jokes:



- When someone at a drive-through gets my order wrong I don't beat around the bush. I say to them “No! You're wrong!” Directness is a great quality.



- When someone has bad breath I actually try to breathe in their breath extra so they definitely don't feel self-conscious. Honesty's not always a virtue.



- I have a beef with unicorns being real. I get the horn... but the rainbow tail? I just don't know if I can buy them anymore. And if unicorns aren't real next you'll be telling me we have a black president.



- It's nice to recognize stuff on first glance... like flower girls or Nazis.



- When I wash my hands-- I don't mean to brag-- but... I've definitely earned the title "Germ buster." 2 Tru.



- By the way, I don't leave a single faucet dripping... not a single one! STOP THE DROP!... stop the drop. 



- If you like my sink material you'll  lose your shit on my paper towel routine. It'll absorb your attention soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment