Sunday, March 3, 2013

NEW SH*T

Jokes and notes:



- In America we play Hungry Hungry Hippos. Elsewhere they play Hungry Hungry People.



- I wouldn't call myself socially awkward although my want to talk about armpit hair for long stretches of time is just... the worlds biggest challenge. I can't not do it! Am I supposed to not do it?!



Get real.



- I've had the opportunity to visit two people with in-home movie theaters. One would think you get used to it but no... it's top-notch every time.



- There's really something to that though Louis C.K. once said: “All people are bad... just how bad [is what varies].”



- When men first discover tits it's stunning like first seeing the northern lights.






Blogger policy allows me to have at least this part of the joke illustrated.



(Yeah, that's right... bawdiness, dawg.)




Pet names that do not apply to Arnold Schwarzenegger:



- Pumpkin



- My little cabbage



- Honey bun



- Patootie



- A-okay stud muffin



- Daddy-o

No comments:

Post a Comment