- I have missed a day of elementary
school and yet subsequently turned out alright. School's required by
law and yet I missed some and nothing went wrong. I haven't the
foggiest inkling of how that's possible. Maybe it has to do with
school not meaning shit.
- If you haven't been through so many
embarrassing situations that hearing your name said out loud gives
you the chills you're not doing it right.
- I've skipped out on so much class. I
put criminals to shame with my antics. Lead Pipe Joe can eat my balls
and James J. Whitey Bulger can go fuck emself. Milwaukke Phil and Joe
Batters and Jackie the Lackie can beat the feet.
- “If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.” - African Proverb
“Domino's gives you the shits.” -
Me
- The word "but," is crazy because we have to use it constantly because of English grammar but it also means "ass." That's crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment