Saturday, May 4, 2013

NEW SH*T

- I don't want to do puns but I've “Won For Life,” with the genetic lottery. With my eyes? I got top score on “Wild 7's.”



- If you're wondering if that last joke really just happened I'm 'fraid so.



- Calcutta, New Delhi, and just India in general did a social experiment where they offered Microsoft computers to the children of the slums. Those kids worked it as good or better than an American secretary instantly. That is all absolutely true, I absolutely promise and you can look up the TED talk about it.



Hearing that made me much more racist because it confirmed stereotypes but much less racist because that's impressive.



- People ask me “Jacob, have you always been this energetic?”Yeah, I've been energetic since the womb. Yeah, I was one zealous zygote.



- Apparently, babies minds are like lanterns and adults minds are like spotlights. Babies are also like lanterns to me because I have no use for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment