Saturday, May 25, 2013

NEW SH*T

- I often find myself playing Rayman and defeating-- nay, vanquishing-- the villainous Globglox. The villain in that fictional game. Not to brag.



- I find being alive to be glorious. All I want is a Jetpack and gravity boots and I'm there. Ya know?



- Everything in your body runs on a loop. Whether it's your blood through the filtering organs of your body or the way insecurities and traumas rerun in your mind again and again. If only the movie Looper had covered that stuff I wouldn't be so disappointed.



- “I'll make ya dinner while naked!” - a deeply generous person



- I'm medium-dumb often. Initially, I thought hipsters had a lot to do with Shakira. Boy, do I stand corrected!



- I sure like cats. Cats make me go “Yahoo!” If only the feeling were mutual.



- Emotions work in waves. I find if I'm disappointed that feeling could last well over a few seconds and same for when I hear exciting news. It's waves that are very manageable compared to the waves of that G-ddamn ocean. #NeedSwimmingLessons

No comments:

Post a Comment