Thursday, July 18, 2013

NEW SH*T

-For all my life I've been a shy kid with an affable brother. I was less affable and more laughable.







- The guy in the back of the theater commenting on the plot of the movie eating Fritos from home is my favorite. I'm hard-pressed to find someone better.







- I've been popular person for a moment or two of life. If only there were a screen-capture button for life...







I guess photographs could be considered that... I should probably take more pictures...









(If that joke were a food it would be dark chocolate with sea salt because at first it's bitter and then it's more bitter.)







- Disclaimer: I don't do drugs but hearing-aids are kinda like glasses for your ears. Ya know?









- I'm hell-bent on unraveling paper clips. I'm the energizer bunny of unraveling paper clips.









- When I put my mind to something I am a train... with all train... and no caboose... remember that!



No comments:

Post a Comment