Here is a transcript of the stand-up
set:
As an fyi (in case it's not 100% clear
in this) all the things/stories/observations of my life I say in this
are true... and when they're not you'll be able to tell instantly...
Enjoy!
Hi, my name's Jacob Polisson.
It's good to be here and it's good to
see you. I hope you're doing well.
To tell you about myself, I love board
games. I can't get enough.
(At this point in time a man in the
audience laughs [inappropriately as there hasn't been a joke told
yet].)
(Me, in response)...Not yet. We'll get
there.
(Me, continuing right back into the
act) My favorite board game happens to be that board game “Sorry.”
I've been playing family and friends for decade and it's the best
board game there is. But if you don't have “Sorry,”... or you're
just not a fan of “Sorry,”... you can always play the alternative
“It's not my fault! I blame the Jews.”
Yeah. When I was a little kid I loved the
movie “Toy Story.” And maybe you like it, maybe you don't. Who
cares.
But I think it would be super easy to
make from "Toy Story," a whole new movie called “Sex Toy Story.”
You wouldn't even have to change the
name of the characters. I mean, the main character in that movie is
named Woodie... so... get real.
I would never ever associate myself
with a brothel. You know brothels? Tiny-assed, dark places filled
with hookers? Yeah. No fun.
I would never associate myself with
brothels however I would like to do something special and I would
like to open a classy one for a start. I want to have and I want to
design it after London's own Buckingham Palace... one of the most
beautiful places in the whole world. And I'm going to name my
brothel “Fuckingham Palace.”
And we could have a motto, like
“Nonstop elegance... Fuckingham Palace...”
Eh, fuck that joke. I don't even like
that joke. Fuck that joke right up it's stinky... (my voice trails
off).. ya know, an important thing to me...
An important thing to me is that I
never want to be sick. Because we all have trouble with it to a
degree and it's not very talked about. So I never, ever want to be
sick. My family's had trouble with it to a degree. So I never want to
be sick and I never want to have anything serious like a... like a
tumor.
But-- ya know-- there's something silly
about the word tumor because it sounds like something you'd get at a
deli. Ya know? You go into a deli and the deli guy goes “What can I
get ya chief?” You go “I want a tumor-fish sandwich! But not too
much mayonnaise!” It can fuck up the whole endeavor... of food.
And don't get me started on Asians! I
mean, I can sum up my feeling on Asian people in just one word!
Exterminate.
I can't wait to have my own elevator
company. And our motto? Stairs: taking you to the a whole 'nother
level... (I mumble)... ugh, that was so dumb...
Ya know, I've been living in apartment
buildings nearly my whole life... and it's fine... but you have to be
very careful on what floor you live in because you have to get to the
laundry room in the basement on the bottom floor.
So I'll leave you with.. I'll give you
this knowledge... 32D is my favorite bra size... but a
terrible apartment number.
This is going to have to take a lot of
focus from the audience but I think we can do it... I would never
take my balls... out of my pants... in a courtroom...
because there's a time and a place for that... in a
ballroom... at balls o'clock. (I mumble)... that was
fucking dumb as shit...
Ya know, I have a joke about dating
people and hitting on people... I'm in a bit of a pickle because I
can't decide which is sadder: being so profoundly lonely that
you hit on a bus or getting hit by a bus! Yah! Probably a tie.
Okay... um...what else... I think
that's all I got... but hey.
You have been an audience... and a good one. Thanks for doing
it.
No comments:
Post a Comment