Jokes:
- I think it's bullshit that “Fill
'er up!” isn't allowed to be screamed at
restaurants-- regarding soda glasses-- and it's only allowed and
normal at just gas stations. I don't think you should have
to be at a Shell full-service station to be able to shout that. I
think at TGI Fridays on a crowded Friday Night, you should be totally
allowed to make that shit happen.
This is a cause I'm willing to fight
for.
I mean, imagine if this actually caught
on?.... Soda on demand? Life would be a wonderland.
- What do you call a bunch of
churro-eating poor people?
. . .
Mexicans.
- I know a guy named “Naughty Noah,”
who used to get in trouble for sneaking into girls locker rooms
. . .
and then murdering the girls.
- Sonia Sotomayor is my favorite
associate justice of the Supreme Court. Not really a joke, but I was
hoping it'd be an exciting non-sequitur.
A Weird/Silly Sketch:
Meal Eaten By
Dysfunctional Family at a Triangular Shaped Table.
(This was inspired by Bob's Burgers. It
was inspired by the precocious young characters, situations, and
absurdist tone.)
A family sits at a triangular shaped
table so that a mother, father, and son sit next to each other at the
“fat end” of the table and their young daughter is sitting alone,
far away, at the “pointy side” of the table. The family would all
sit next to each other but for whatever reason this is the table
they're stuck with and they have no choice but to sit in this
formation.
MOTHER: So, Danny,
good G-d...you got back from school so late today.
SON: I know.
FATHER: What on
Earth took you so long?
SON: I don't know. I
just...
YOUNG DAUGHTER
(shouting from end of table): Danny, you're later than a
two-month overdue infant! What took ya?!
SON: (sounding
bummed out) Just on my way here, I wasn't feeling top-notch. It's
kinda just... one of those days... ya know?
MOTHER: Danny, you
sound down in the dumps.
SON: Yeah... I...
FATHER: Danny, you
do not sound tremendously happy.
SON: Right, it's
just...
YOUNG DAUGHTER
(shouting from end of table): Hey Sad-Sack-Mc-Fuck-Face!
What's with the long face, cockless?!
SON: Demi just broke
up with me!
MOTHER: Why, that's
too bad!
SON: I know,
it's...
FATHER: That's one
of the less good pieces of news I've gotten!
SON: Exactly,
especially considering...
YOUNG DAUGHTER
(shouting from end of table): You're better off without that
gold-digging, two-timing Bratz doll, anyway, Danny-boy!
SON: What I'm trying
to say is that she broke up with me to go date Bradley!
MOTHER: Well! Isn't
that shame?!
SON: Right! What
makes it worse is...
FATHER: Well, I'll
eat my hat if that Bradley ever gets a gosh-darned thing you don't,
have Danny.
SON: Thanks! But
what I'm getting at is...
YOUNG DAUGHTER
(shouting from end of table): That Bradley's so thick I bet he
couldn't finish a G-ddamn book with no pictures, Danny! He can choke
on a portly one!
SON: Bradley was the
one that convinced her to break up with me!
MOTHER: Golly,
that's just putting salt in the wound!
SON: I know!
FATHER: If that
isn't kicking a dead horse, I'm not quite sure what is!
SON: Right?
YOUNG DAUGHTER
(shouting from end of table): The hell with 'im! Bradley can
move to Ethiopia!
SON: The bottom line is I'm going to
have to move on!
MOTHER: Time heals all wounds.
SON: I think so, yeah.
FATHER: You'll be better off without
her, son.
SON: Yeah, you're right.
YOUNG DAUGHTER (shouting from end of
table): I say next time you get all hot and bothered take care of
it ya self, ya schlemiel!
end
No comments:
Post a Comment