- I'd like to be clear that I have a
very pragmatic approach to shoe shopping. If it'll cover my clammy
tootsies, we're all set. If it'll cover my plates of meat... my
wheels... my hooves... my trotters... then, no worries, man.
When it comes to buying shoes I'm like
a grouchy guy from Southern England. My thought is “That's whot a
lotta bother. Whot. A. Lot. 'Ta Bother.”
I get very Socratic about my shoe
shopping.
I think “I do not need shoes that are
extremely expensive because I do not need extremely expensive things.
I do not need extremely expensive things because my funds are not
oustanding and it does not bring unlimited joy to gain extremely
expensive things. Therefore, I do not need shoes that are extremely
expensive.”
Just kidding! Normally my train of
thought is looking at a pair of expensive shoes in the store,
shrugging at the sight of em', and trudging away.
- I sure love the feeling of making
something from nothing. I love going on a treadmill and watching the
pedometer go up and up and up. If there's a better feeling... it
probably involves sex or designer drugs. Or both.
No comments:
Post a Comment