Tuesday, June 12, 2012

NEW SH*T


Jokes:





-When you hire mobsters for a hit you have choices like when you're getting orange juice at the supermarket: you could have your victim become lots of pulp, some pulp, or no pulp at all.





- I can't promise anything but interestingly enough I've read that the expression “swearing like a sailor,” comes from general sailor and fisherman life in London in the 19th century. All around the Billingsgate Fish Market men and women would say the worst words there are left and right. The way one puts sprinkles on a sundae, was the way people put cries of “Shit!” in the air in these parts of England. The way I like to think of the place is “way before Jerry Springer's time.”





- This is a true thing: whenever I have to buy a greeting card I get sad. You see, I used to go out with this Asian chick named Gree Ting and whenever I have to buy a birthday card for my Grandpa I remember the lust and fervor Gree and I once had for one another. None of that is true, except for that sometimes buying greeting cards makes me feel sad and I can't really explain it.





Sketch:






A Meditation On the State of a Handful of Pals and Pals of Pals I've Seen After They Have a Break-Up








Obviously, the characters are labeled man and woman because it doesn't really matter what their names are for this.


(A man walks into a restaurant and runs into a woman he knows).


MAN: Oh... hi there.


WOMAN: Hey, Jack. I heard you and Margaret just broke up. That's really rough.


MAN: Yeah... *laughs weakly* ...rough...


WOMAN: But I heard you just got a promotion at Cigna insurance. That's super exciting! I'm so happy for you.


MAN: Yeah. Well, fortunately, that stuff just involves working through some tests and then if you do well you get paid more. All I had to do was just skip a night of watching The X Factor and sit my lazy ass down with a mushroom pizza and this Cigna-issued textbook and dive right in. So the next day I could just...


WOMAN: Jack... Jack, I hate to interrupt but is that a hole in your shirt?


(WOMAN points to an apple-sized hole in MAN's shirt)


MAN: Oh. Oh, I guess there is a hole in my shirt. I guess I didn't notice that before and uh...


a beat


MAN: Oops.


WOMAN: Jack, I'm not here to be rude but you haven't been keeping your mustache at it's normal level of sheen. I mean I normally never do this but normally you're a Tom-Selleck-looking-motherfucker. I mean, Jack...


MAN: I get it! Okay?! I get it! I'm a wreck! I've become a hulk of a man.


WOMAN: Well, I'm not saying that. I just mean that...


MAN: No, just say what you're thinking! I look awful. I look like an ostrich that went to JC Penny.


WOMAN: What? No, all I meant was...


MAN: I know what you meant. My general appearance has become a speed-bump in your day. I get it. My gross self is making your life unpleasant. I know where you're coming from. I understand. My body is a big fucking nuisance to those holy fucking appendages that you call your fucking eyeballs.


WOMAN: There's no need to be dramatic...


MAN: No. And why don't we cover my whole body while we're at it? My hair is receding, my face is oily, my belly is fat like a rhino's, my...


WOMAN: Jesus, Jack. Take it easy.


MAN: No, this is what you want, isn't it? And don't even get me started on my cock. My awful, hopeless, useless cock. Margaret always joked it was fun-sized but I of all people know... there's a bitter, awful truth behind most sarcasm. My stupid, perpetually unhelpful cock. I could never pleasure a woman with the dumb thing. I don't even think I could pleasure a small animal if I tried. I mean I've never thought about trying but even if I went for it with even a small animal like a possum or something it would probably be bored the whole time.


WOMAN: I have to go now.


MAN: Oh.


a beat


MAN: Aw, man. Sorry. I'm a little grouchier than usual. I'm not in a good place right now.







One last joke:


- There are two things that make me blush: even the smallest compliment and cumming on a screaming partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment