Tuesday, June 19, 2012

NEW SH*T

This would make for a really, really tight stand-up set. Instead I thought I would just post it here. So much easier, right? Still might do it on a stage sometime but for now when it comes to the whole thing I just say whatever. And please note that like... a LOT... of this is brand new and is SOLID joke writing. Some of the best in my lifetime! There are only one or two exceptions of old material and they are noted.






- If hurricane Katrina were a woman she'd be beautiful. Like I know she cost the country 81 billion dollars and all, but with a name like Katrina? She'd definitely have high heels and buns like two volleyballs.







-The thing about circle jerks... this is, in fact, a weird one... I bet circle jerks look like witches around a cauldron in a kids story. There are lots of scary cries of "Yes! Yes!" It's terrifying. They have a little song to it: "Double bubble, toil and trouble, pinch Ricky's asshole, hit Jim with a shovel." It's a very strange and kinky song.








-Hey, man. You ever have eye contact with women? Aw, man. That's some good stuff.







- I know there's nothing funny about...uh.. dying alone... but what if you died alone wearing a pointy party cap?

Jesus. Sorry! Weird. No! No, it's just funny... because it's tr-...oubling.








- There are two things that make me blush: even the smallest compliment and cumming on a screaming partner.




- Well shucks, to tell you the truth I don't know a lot about ladies. I often worry about them. Like I worry about “What if during the pillow fights they're always having one of them hits each other too hard in a too sensitive area and one of them gets a freak injury to the cock?”





- And don't get me started on Asians. I think I can sum up my feelings on Asian people in just one word! Exterminate.





- I just love how a lot of kids in my life blatantly lie to their parents about school and all sorts of things. Like their Mom's like, “You've never seen anyone do drugs in front of you, right?” They go “Well...no.” The Mom goes “School's the most important thing to you, right?” They go “Yeah. Yeah, yeah... yeah.”




- What's that you say? I'm immature? Nuh-uh! Bet you a gumball I'm fucking not!





- I like all the special slurs that we as a society have come up with for all kinds of people but we shouldn't underestimate the insult of calling someone a “world-class loser.” It always makes people feel bad! I mean... oh my G-d.





- I was at the Yale Art Gallery today and I saw a sign in a half-completed display room that said “Watch as we prepare.” I can't put my finger on it but something seemed medium Nazi-ish about it.




Old stuff:



-One day in my history class my teacher was presenting a series of quotations from early America and added “Gee, a lot of this has a lot of Harry Potter patois to it.” At first I didn't know what patois was (first clue: it is, in fact, a French word) but then I looked it up and it means my history teacher's a big fucking nerd.


This one takes a lot of focus but we can do it:


- “Shush! I'm watching my stories!” is both what you will hear when you interrupt a stereotypical old lady watching the news and what you will hear when you interrupt an on-duty architect.





    (Get it? Like the amount of levels and stories in a building? I don't know. Just in case. I don't know.)



- I'm a mega nervous man and I'm interested in psychology. Yo, I read somewhere there are as many people with OCD as there are people diagnosed with asthma. Which is an interesting thought: for people with asthma you just have to give them one inhaler and they're set; for people with OCD it's a little trickier. I think with the OCD people it just comes down to telling them that things are going to be okay. And then repeating it 11 times while washing your hands. That stuff can be a pain in the tuchas.




-I'm a super curious person: and I found out there's this neat British dessert called Angel Delight. It's a great dessert and has a great name. Angel Delight, however is not to be confused with Angel Dust. Angel Delight is a powdered custard dessert made in England. Angel dust is a common name for PCP. And also Angel Delight is a dessert.
And also some people in some places (interesting thing) call PCP-- they call it rocket fuel. Some people called PCP rocket fuel. Which is also a shame because I used to call coca-cola rocket fuel (that's what's extreme for me) and then I found out I was being super ridiculous; that most people consider coca-cola a lesser rung of inebriant than... fucking PCP.



-I heard about mobsters that don't live tremendously, tremendously far from my neighborhood. It's a scary thought. On the bright side maybe I could take advantage because when you hire mobsters for a hit you have choices like when you're getting orange juice at the supermarket: you could have your victim become lots of pulp, some pulp, or no pulp at all.



-New Haven's a funny place. True thing, my hand to G-d: one time I was lying on the New Haven green and I tried on a friend's sunglasses and then a homeless guy came up to us and came up to me and shouted "Well, who's cooler than you?!" Truth. The answer: not loud homeless people. That's the ranking: I'm cooler than loud homeless people and most but not all children. Like the kind of eight year old that's always riding his bike without a helmet? We're a tie.





- It's funny how “I don't know,” often means “I'm uncomfortable,” rather than “I lack knowledge.”



- I'm such a young person that the other today when I was in this awesome antique shop (in Essex, Connecticut, by the way) I managed to find a cribbage board and it took me forever to figure out it wasn't a new-agey piece of art titled “cabbage.”




- This isn't really a joke but drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth tastes intense as shit. Steer clear, dawg.



- Everyone tells you about the stress you experience when you go through your first day of school, puberty, and your first relationship but why is no one ever talking about diarrhea? Why?!



- My hobbies include flirting... and... and that's the list.



- Just to be hypocritical I love eating power bars before I go to bed.



- I'm super concerned. If I like chicken breast a lot, does that make me cock hungry?
(Stupid joke. Stupid, stupid, stupid joke.)




- Beauty is only skin-deep, but penetration isn't.




Thanks for reading!



Oh, and one last thing. Here's a throwback blog post. A classic from the vault. It comes from a previous blog post dated on June the...um...well, you'll just see for yourself below.

 

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why I Love Butterfingers And More.



I love Nestle Butterfinger candy bars. Not exaggerating or misusing the word: I love them.


There ought to be a trophy for “world's greatest candy bar,” the trophy ought to be in the shape of a Nestle Butterfinger candy bar, and the winner of the award ought to be the Nestle Butterfinger candy bar, who, of course, gladly accepts the award after listening to a heartfelt, complimentary speech given by a Nestle Butterfinger candy bar.


I would be an assassin... if the pay was in Butterfingers and the pay was good.


Dairy Queen offers a desert they consider original called a Butterfinger Blizzard. I call it desert plagiarism. The Butterfinger deserves better.


Eating them is like having a game of capture the flag between the salty, sweet, and bitter parts of your tongue and the all the metaphorical people playing the game of capture the flag have taken five “5-hour energy,” shots. (By the way, after researching this, I've found out the crazy-popular theory that parts of your tongue can experience different sensations with more intensity than others, as displayed on a “tongue-map, is not true, and was developed by a Harvard psychologist named Edwin Boring. ...For real, that theory is not true, and the guy who proved it is actually named Edwin Boring. Look it up.)


If there were an animal that, after it ate, digested everything it's eaten into a butterfinger-based bowel movement that would be, as the animal's ritual dictates, dropped on top of it's master's pillow... I would ­adopt that animal. I would gladly adopt that animal.


If for some reason I was forced to have my penis surgically removed and replaced with a candy bar, but I got to pick which candy bar it was replaced (I don't know why that would happen, just go with it because I'm running out of crazy or exciting things to say... Please, just go with it.) I would pick the Butterfinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment