Jokes (some of which revolve around the theme of the teachings of Confucius):
Let's get the filth out of the way:
-Confucius (the very famous, well-respected Chinese philosopher) taught that the object of the superior man is the truth. The truth is I find nipples to look really radical.
-Here's a filthy
character: the porn star that says “neighbor,” like Ned Flanders
from The Simpsons after every filthy thing she says. Here's some
dialogue:
“I want to squeeze
your gigantic, delicious ass... neighbor!”
That's plenty of filth.
Let's get to the good stuff.
-Dilbert and Paul Blart have nothing to
do with each other... other than being rivals for the dumbest
character names in the history of the Earth.
- I have this stupid part of my brain
where when I see a friend smoking a cigarette I think “How much of
a badass is this guy?! I bet the next thing he's going to do is covet
his neighbor's wife!”
- Very long, true story short I was in
my local town hall and I saw a sign for a local company called
“Nick's Car Detailing.” It had a little cartoon on it too. I just
thought the thing was so damn quaint it made the nice, charming,
sweet parts of To Kill A Mockingbird look like The Shawshank
Redemption.
- Confucius was the start to radical
changes in China thousands and thousands of years ago beginning with
extreme value of friends and family which eventually effected
government as well as led to the creation of the golden rule. Plus,
we all know the reason the golden rule is important: because it led
to the premise of the pilot of “Curb Your Enthusiasm.” Plus,
without Confucius, ultimately, Larry David would be a lot less funny.
- Remembering embarrassing things from your past is the worst. That's why the timing's never been better for me to come across this lobotomy-coupon I just found. (This is a weird joke. Sorry. Ya deserve better. Maybe next time, though, I'll hit one out of the park).
- Remembering embarrassing things from your past is the worst. That's why the timing's never been better for me to come across this lobotomy-coupon I just found. (This is a weird joke. Sorry. Ya deserve better. Maybe next time, though, I'll hit one out of the park).
No comments:
Post a Comment