Sunday, August 12, 2012

NEW SH*T

This is more of a diary post than anything (as opposed to the typical collection of random jokes I came up with). Please read of my trend-setting happenings, man... (you heard me right... “trend-setting happenings...” I'm trendalicious):





- The other day I played “Wild Trivia,” on the TV at Buffalo Wild Wings. My score, by the end of it, wasn't very high or wild but what was wild was how much fun I had trying.





- “Eskimo brothers,” is this phrase for when two men acknowledge having been intimate with the same female and remain on good terms. Bitterly thinking “I was probably better,” is the phrase for most men who acknowledge having been intimate with the same... you get it.





- The reasons dogs deeply sniff each others buttholes is because “at least 33% of a dog's brain is devoted to processing olfactory information.” Just saying. Knowledge is power.





- I've learned this summer, while taking fiddle lessons, there's such thing as a “cool down [period],” in a solo to blues music. A “cool down,” is when the fiery quality of a blues solo calms down at the end of one's solo to reflect how some people have an emotional cool down after venting one's negative feelings. I like when art finally really reflects life. That's why my song about burritos ends with a minute of making violent farting sounds with my mouth. And everyone else leaving the room.










A sincere note and a very, very different note that may turn into a memoir and may end up right here:





- I wish I had gotten to spend more time with my Dad. He was a great impressionist and a great person. It would have been nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment