Saturday, August 18, 2012

NEW SH*T

Jokes:



- I've just spent a month volunteering at a place so my resume can get a bit beefier. Unfortunately, the most exciting thing about the place I'm volunteering was helping organize paper labeled “Jammin' Salmon-Colored.”



- I've noticed People Magazine En Espanol is much more exciting than regular People. In People Magazine En Espanol the women seem to be a bit more caliente. It's easier for a male reader to give himself a hand-trabajo to.



- I-- not even that long ago-- quit a job where, after forgetting something small about what I have to do for my job, was screamed at by my boss who then laughed about it to all my co-workers and how she gave “[Jacob] a beatdown.”



That's true. I mean, golly, it's a little discouraging when your boss is using WWE slang to describe how they treat you to co-workers... that you're barely even friends with.



- I hope to have a good incoming year. There'll be a lot on my plate and I hope to get through it with minimal exhaustion. I mean, honestly, sometimes I can barely handle deciding which brand of yogurt to get at the supermarket because-- just-- if you get “YoCrunch!” that yogurt has cookies in it and that makes me think “yum!” but “Danimals,” are good, but technically those qualify as a smoothie and who wants a smoothie? I came here for a yogurt! So that's what's on my mind, anyway.



- It's no joke when it comes to how much I love David Letterman's jokes. His show brings more joy than anything else in my life and quite frankly the man's just laughalicious.



- Everyday, as a young student, I would see this poster in my classroom:





Because I was illiterate, the answer was always:

No comments:

Post a Comment