Fuckin'.... jokes:
- There's a
restaurant in my hometown that I love called “Thai
Awesome.” The name's a little redundant if you ask me, though.
- That “Thai
Awesome,” restaurant's really dear to me. My family has visited it
quite a bit. I reserve the word “Precious,” solely to talk about
this restaurant. In fact, when I have to mention the movie
“Precious,” I just say “2009-teenaged-obese-illiterate-lady-movie.” People will figure it
out sooner than later, I find.
- As a male 19 year
old getting caught listening to Ke$ha is more embarrassing than
getting caught masturbating by a nun who's also your mother who also
blogs about everything you do.
A character/riff:
- One time I took a
violin and cracked it again-st a stranger's head causing
traumatic brain damage and putting him in a ceaseless coma...
… I mean, talk
about being viol-lent. Ya
know? Like violin...viol-lent?
I'm as viol-lent
as they come. They call me viol-lent
Vinny.
...I apologize for
how dumb that riff is.
No comments:
Post a Comment