Friday, September 21, 2012

NEW SH*T

Here are a few thoughts.


Humorous ones:


- I sure love wearing sandals. Am I a douchebag or just a casual male? It's a very divisive subject; a conundrum the greatest minds cannot untangle.


- I was on the phone with Staples trying to get a rebate on an ink cartridge I bought and they connected me to a bunch of different people within a minute. I'm the customer, trying to get my rebate money; they should care about me and how convenient their service is. I mean, fuck. I start to feel like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas. Like "Oh, the place burned down? Fuck you, pay me. Lightning struck? Fuck you, pay me. Slow business? Fuck you, pay me."


Not humorous ones. Intense, serious stuff:


- Only a fool villifies another man.


- My father used to be an impressionist and a great one. I have this theory, by the way, that to mimic something well you have to love it. It seems to be the impressionists that love the character they're doing (i.e. Norm MacDonald as David Letterman) do impressions the best. It goes to show, then, why my Dad used to do such a great impression of Yoda and Darth Vader and way more. They were my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment