Thursday, September 6, 2012

NEW SH*T

Been slaving over some of this one-liner or near one-liner stuff. Here.



Jokes:



- “I need a iPod... because... I need a iPod.” -America


- Pizza is the only food that looks exactly the same in cartoons as it does in real life. Just a perfect triangle in both. I'd like to see pickles try that shit.


- I love commitment to comedy... that's why I'm about to put a “may contain nuts,” sign on the ol' ballsack.



A little comedy bit:



- I love the phrase “Listen, sport....” It's mostly said by grandpas who're about to be sweet and reassuring to their grandchild. I'd be mega surprised if I heard a grandpa use it in a negative way. Like here's the correct use of it: “Listen, sport... sometimes love hurts.” Kinda just sounds right. As opposed to “Listen, sport... I used to run a $50,000 a month drug ring.”



A last note:


- True story: my grandmother, while waiting for a table in a Mexican restaurant, once met a lady who is a pilot for the Make a Wish Foundation. Apparently that's a job. That's noble and exciting. I'm thinking about cutting the mustard and seeing how you get that gig. Seems like a real ace-in-the-hole plan, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment