Saturday, January 5, 2013

NEW SH*T

The fives jokes below after the first three may appear in my next stand-up set. Get amped.



- I just finished Eric Clapton's 328 page autobiography. I'm 328% proud of myself.



- I loved the Clapton memoir, though. It was a great throwback. It was interesting to read about when bands had managers telling them what to do whereas now bands' biggest boss is iTunes.



- Lately I've truly, truly loved the comedy of this comedian Julie Klausner and this comedian Moshe Kasher. Those two are funnier than a blue firetruck.



-“I have no qualms with that.” - Me getting offered my dream job



- “I have no qualms with that.” - Me getting offered head



- “I have no qualms with that.” - Me getting offered head position at the office of my dream job



- I can't wait until I'm really old. I'll say things like “What are those G-ddamn kids next door doing up at 3 AM! 2 AM central!” I'll have a job in television.



- When masturbating a lot of men have the obstreperousness of a collicky baby.



- I've read “In a 2005 review article, clinical psychologist Elizabeth Allen and colleagues estimate that some 22 to 25% of all men and 11 to 15% of all women report engaging in extramarital sex.” I figured 22 to 25% of men having affairs sounded about right (we're a medium-good bunch) but G-ddamn you 11 to 15% of women; you surprised me.



- If people saw the way I danced to Neon Hitch's cover of Wiz Khalifa's “On My Level,”they would be... impressed would be an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment