Monday, January 14, 2013

NEW SH*T

- Right now... right now... I'm wearing a lab coat... with... nothing.... underneath.



- At my high school graduation I proudly wore a music honor cord around my graduation gown. I also wore not-anything underneath the gown. Just kidding! That's waiting 'til next graduation.



- I'm working on getting to place where I never give advice ever again. Unless someone really asks for it. Life's tough enough without being dictated on what to do and I think people can just figure things out for themselves. I mean sheesh.



- In Erich Fromm's book “The Art of Loving,” he writes that Western culture judges things on popularity and sex appeal instead of merit. I disagree. I mean on TV right now we have the merit-tastic shows The Real Housewives of Miami, Sister Wives, and The Bachelor Canada... so... you explain that to me. I just don't see it.



- From what I've read I can promise I exercise adequately and eat adequately (in terms of what I eat). If I can only stop being such a floozy I'll be vice-free.



That's a fictional joke but I think a fun one, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment