Jokes:
- Nothing makes me go “Gulp!” like a Scooby Doo character than a frozen dinner that takes 8 minutes to cook. I never know if I can last that long. I don't wanna give Lean Cuisine a hard time but appetites know no mercy. That's how they work; they're like a mean drunk.
- Nothing makes me go “Gulp!” like a Scooby Doo character than a frozen dinner that takes 8 minutes to cook. I never know if I can last that long. I don't wanna give Lean Cuisine a hard time but appetites know no mercy. That's how they work; they're like a mean drunk.
- “Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your
flare!” - A man in need of an emergency flare from his neighbor
Rapunzel
- I have a card on my desk that reads
“Best Buy Card: Let the Benefits Commence!” That Best Buy cards
gonna have a hard time in life with that level of naivety. That Best
Buy cards gonna have the shit kicked out of him. That Best Buy card
is gonna have a lot of mean, turning-you-down text messages in his
inbox.
- I heard if you eat a German you gain
immortality.. and I'm not saying I'm gonna try it... but what've I
got to lose?
No comments:
Post a Comment